Thursday, May 13, 2010

o5. when a heart breaks no it don't break even...

So I've become the worst mother in the entire world. We adopted a dog last week (yes, only a few weeks after we moved into our new house). I do NOT like dogs. Mostly big dogs. Little dogs are okay... if they're not mine. Riley has wanted a dog forever, and my husband promised her a dog a long time ago. I was never happy about the idea, but to make a long story short... we got Jake. He's a good dog, he really is. But I really really do not like dogs. He follows me around everywhere, whines if I put him outside or go upstairs. Our cats hate him, Peyton is...eh, not really thrilled. And he sprays because he was never fixed. Honestly, our bathroom is half torn apart because we're remodeling it, we still have boxes to unpack, nothing has been painted yet, and money is tight. I seriously cannot deal with a dog right now. Soooo now I need to call the lady we got him from, and I feel like an idiot. And Riley is devestated. :( Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment